Born in 1976
- 1998-2004 | Study in Munich and Tokyo, Master in Japanese Studies in 2004
- 2004-2012 | Jobs as Label Manager for Independent Record Labels, Sales Director at Publisher for Entertainment Magazines
- 2012 | Started own content agency with long time friend and partner Gerhard Maier
- 2015 | Started Seriencamp Festival in Munich with great success
- 2016 | Expanded Seriencamp with 2-day Conference, sold agency to fully commit to Seriencamp
- 2020 | Co-founded screenwriter-agency Papercuts
Married, 2 daughters, favorite series: Hilda (with kids), Sopranos, Community, Watchmen (alone).