1. What are the steps for submission?
2. What does the Contestant Package include?
Contestant Package entitles you to enter the TV Writing Contest and submit one project. You can secure your Contestant Package on this link.
This package also includes 6 months of landing page on NEM Network for top 10 rated projects.
The Organizer doesn’t guarantee any business deals.
3. Which application documents am I submitting?
To submit your project, please download the corresponding document and fill in the submission. Upload completely filled document in PDF. Please note the submission must not contain any private information. The badge number that will be given to you is used for the identification to ensure the anonymity.
For submitting scripted series, the requirements are:
– Logline (approx.. 300 characters)
– Outline of the idea and story along with the main characters (approx. 2000 characters)
– Outline of the plot of the pilot episode (approx. 6500 characters)
– Outline of the plot of the first season (approx. 4000 characters)
For submitting unscripted format, the requirements are:
Logline (approx. 300 characters)
– Outline of the idea, premise and concept (approx. 2000 characters)
– Outline of conditions, requirements, setting of the show (approx. 6500 characters)
– Outline of introductory episode (up to 4000 characters)
All documents need to be uploaded in English.
Only original scripts are eligible for the TV Writing Contest.
Submissions for existing TV projects will not be accepted in the contest.
4. When is the deadline for submitting application documents?
The deadline for submissions is November 20th, 2020. Applications received after 11:59 p.m. on the day of the deadline will be disqualified.
5. Are my application documents safe?
Yes, your documents and work are safe. You are signing Non-Disclosure Agreement by accepting Terms & Conditions. On the other hand, the preselection independent jury and TV Writing main sponsors jury will sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement with the Organizer. Other participants don’t have access to your application documents. The rating process is anonymous.
6. How will the pitch for top 6 projects be held?
The pitching session will be pre-recorded via Microsoft Teams and placed on NEM Network website in a VOD form. Once the jury rates all the projects and we know who the top 6 contestants are, they will be notified on time to prepare the pitch. All technical details and instructions necessary for recording of the session will be shared with the contestants.