If you’re interested in the media industry, new TV trends, event management and you speak English perfectly, feel free to apply for the position:
NEM (New Europe Market) is an annual TV industry conference, market and screenings event held in Dubrovnik, run by the Croatian company Mediavision Ltd. The focal idea behind the event is the creation of a platform where media, telecommunications and marketing professionals can share their knowledge and experience during the conference and networking events.
The conference is addressed to FTAs, Pay-TV channels, cable operators, satellite operators, IPTV, production, distribution and technology companies, media and marketing agencies and other specialists connected with the TV industry. NEM focuses on the CEE region, but the event’s attendees come from all over the world.
NEM 2019 will be held for the seventh year in a row from 10th-13th June 2019 at the beautiful Dubrovnik Palace hotel in Croatia. As a NEM team member, you will need to be present onsite from June 8th 2019 until June 14th 2019.
– registration desk
– packing of NEM goodie bags
– assistance with assembly and disassembly of NEM conference rooms, the NEM market and the NEM Terrace
– assistance with assembly and disassembly for daytime and evening NEM events
– onsite standby
– student-payment will be made via a student contract
– fluent in English
– organisational skills and a great eye for detail
– team player
– experience in event management is an advantage, but not a requirement
What we offer:
– daily allowances
– travel allowance
– B&B accommodation
– official letter of recommendation
– great fun!
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, no later than April 5th, 2019, 5:00 pm CET.